The story of Iluna Group starts in 1969 founded by Luigi Annovazzi first producing molded cups for bras and became a specialist in stretch laces production.
The core business products of the group are elastic and rigid laces fine mesh, tulle fabrics and microfibers for apparel, intimate, corsetry and beachwear, hosiery and seamless garments with the Karl Mayer technology.
Today Iluna Group represents the largest European lace producer, and thanks to its journey toward the most contemporary way to innovate that includes responsibility, has also become a reference point in the international market for a lace offer that is beautiful, innovative and responsible at the same time. An alchemy of design and sustainable innovation, the only eco-fashion line that includes lace and stockings, capable of combining ethics and high quality standards with a fashion image of bright and deep colors.
And to confirm this here are some key facts:
• Last year Iluna has launched the Green Label collection, presenting an offer with a new responsible approach in respect of the planet and its people that is anyway able to deliver innovation, beauty and quality, at 360°. ILUNA GREEN LABEL, in addition to the all over, jacquard, double jacquard and mesh, made with premium stretch, thanks to the use of the unique GRS certified stretch yarn belonging to the ROICA™ Eco Smart family, now enriches the offer with new stretch Galloon laces fully made with GRS certified materials
• In addition to this, ILUNA GROUP converted all their stretch yarn exclusively to the unique ROICA™ Eco Smart family for its entire collection.
• ILUNA can also celebrate its new STeP (Sustainable Textile Production) certification by Oeko-Tex, a certification that clarifies and communicates the company’s sustainable production commitment. In addition to this, all products are Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
ILUNA’s newest digital programs:
• Iluna group has created the new e-shop offering its exclusive materials to smaller companies looking for added values as: creativity, innovation, made in Italy and responsibility.
• The whole collection is also visible online at its web site, previous registration, and orders can be done directly online always aiming to customers care.