A/W 2019-2020, Preview Summer 2020.
INTERFILIÈRE PARIS UNVEILS FUTURE TRENDS!
- The Trend Forum showcases the most striking items from forthcoming collections.
- Featuring trends, colours, prints and fabrics, it is a crucial destination for every show visitor.
- The forum offers visitors the opportunity to discover must-see laces, embroidery, fabrics and accessories from exhibitor collections, displayed in harmony with the season’s key themes.
In partnership with the “Fédération de la Maille et de la Lingerie”, Interfiliere is showcasing its exhibitors’ on a particular topic : key added-value and distinctive features for lingerie, sport, swimwear and activewear brands.
In 2018, the thematic will be the eco-reponsibility
Throughout the world, 13.1 million tons of textile are thrown away every year.
Alarming figures have identified the fashion industry as one of the top-ranking polluters.
This issue takes on a whole new dimension in the lingerie, swimwear and activewear sector since garments are directly in contact with the skin. Consumers are now wondering where materials come from, which chemicals are used and want to know more about the production process as a whole.
Fibres, manufacturing processes, traceability, recycling, packaging… the Innovation Forum at Interfilière Paris, in partnership with the Fédération de la Maille et de la Lingerie, will provide an overview of the environmental and social impact of materials and textile processes to guide visitors through the latest innovations in accordance with the three key principles of eco-design:
A number of manufacturers working with textile fibres have already updated their approach in order to tackle the problem:
- Lenzing is aiming to reduce dependence on non-renewable resources with the creation of artificial cellulosic fibres, such as EcoVero™, a traceable, eco-friendly viscose.
- Asahi Kasei recycles synthetic materials wasted during fibre production with Roica™ Ecosmart as well as artificial materials produced with Cupro™.
- Seaqual™ recycles plastic waste from the sea and Econyl™ uses polyamide from fishing nets.
Check out the Interfilière trade show and Forums to track down information, find inspiration and discover new, eco-responsible fabrics and accessories.
MOMENTI DI PASSIONE BEACHWEAR FORUM
During each summer session, the show organizes a catwalk show with live commentary on the Momenti di Passione forum, dedicated to Beach, Athleisure and Activewear, to present prototypes created by around twenty exhibitors.
Ever popular, the event will be held at 2.00pm each day to explore the theme of Tribal Tech.
Inspired by the atmosphere, style, pace and, above all, costume design in the Black Panther film by Ryan Coogler, the brief required participants to use incredible precision and technical expertise in the fabrics, knit structures, design, cutting and functionality of prototypes. Finished designs feature graphic lace, seamless garments, high-tech placements, 3D, openwork and metallic effects, braiding and macramé, etc.
For those unable to attend any of the daily catwalk shows, outfits will be showcased on the forum throughout the 3-day show.
Be prepared for an exceptional forum this session, with colourful trends for Summer 20 focusing on the all-important human dimension.
Ils ont confirmé leur participation :
Brugnoli, Tessitura Colombo, Iluna, Junior by Adele Zibetti, Giemme, Havanas, Innova, Piave Maitex,, Maglificio Ripa,Taiana, Textra, Sofileta, Chanty, Penn TS, Tianhai, Best Pacific, Rosset, Gemma, Sanko.