This early March HONG KONG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY (HK PolyU) students have address their final year project.
Drawing attention to issues the Intimate industry will have to answer, 8 projects have catch the interest of the Jury:
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MERINO WOOL SPORTS BRA TO ENHANCE THE ABILITY OF MAINTAINING BODY TEMPERATURE by Wai Tung (Emily) WONG
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF SKIN-FRIENDLY NURSING BRA FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS WITH BREAST ECZEMA by Hiu Tung (Tiffany) YUN
- A STUDY ON THERMAL COMFORT AND THE POSSIBLE APPLICATION OF THERMAL CONDUCTIVE TEXTILES ON WINTER CYCLING APPAREL by Sin Yung (Miyu) NGAI
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF BACKLESS BRA FOR IMPROVED DURABILITY AND BREATHABILITY by Yuen Yu (Cindy) WONG
- STUDY OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL SPACER CUP USED IN SPORTS BRA FOR BETTER MOISTURE WICKING by Sin Yuet (Priscilla) NG
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMART TANK TOP FOR MONITORING THE PHYSIOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF ADOLESCENTS SCOLIOSIS PATIENTS IN DOING THE SCHROTH EXERCISES by Hin Ting (Scarlet) WONG
- DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF REUSABLE SANITARY CLOTH PADS by Oi Ming (Doming) TO
- EVALUATION AND COMPARE THE WIRE ON COMFORT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF HIGH IMPACT SPORTS BRA FOR PLUS SIZE LADIES by Lok Man (Carmen) CHU
4 of this forward-thinking projects will be introduce to attendees of Interfiliere Hong Kong on March 27.
Do not miss out and help us select the project that interest you the most while voting on Interfiliere Hong Kong. Winner will be rewarded on the show.