HKDI presents “Fashionista Talk: Athleisure X Bodywear”
“Athleisure,”a combination of ‘Athletics’ and ‘Leisure’, is now the most up-to-date trend in global fashion world. According to Morgan Stanley forecast, the world’s total sales amount in 2020 of Athleisure is estimated to reach USD 350 billion.
This year, HKDI-PEEC is going to launch a “Professional Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology (Sportswear and Bodywear)” in order to respond to the strong market need. Supported by ETSS, the programme start date is 11 April, 2018.
Date: 2 Mar 2018 (Fri)
Venue: HKDI – A001
Language: English (No Chinese Translation)
- 2 International fashion brands come to HKDI to share their insights on Sportswear and Bodywear trends.
- 4 Professional Organizations are invited to share the latest information:
- Prof Eric Yim, Chairman, HKDC and representative from DCHK
- Janet Cheung, Vice-Chairman, HKFDA
- Dr Gloria Lei Yao, Director (Project Development), HKRITA
- Marine Veillon, Managing Director, Eurovet
- Live Catwalk performance, and interactive Q&A section with exclusive gifts
- Free Admission
- Limited seats, first come first served.
Wanna know how to find new business opportunities or join this professional field? ► Register Now
Suitable to fashion designers, merchandizers, visual designers, technical designers, product designers and those who are interested in Athleisure trend!
Professional Diploma course details, please click HERE