Unique by Mode City and Interfilière Paris are unveiling a series of exclusive appointments for this new summer edition of the show.
Accompanied by 3 key experts from the fashion sector – Nelly Rodi, Carlin Creative Trend Bureau and Lectra – they will explore the latest issues relating to innovative retail, textile innovation and the latest digital revolutions.
A closer look at this exclusive expertise…
Saturday 7 July, Nelly Rodi kick starts the season with 3 current topics:
- How is Data shaking up conventions in the Lingerie sector? Paul Mouginot, who founded the Daco startup, translates changes in the lingerie sectors, in conversation with Nardjisse Ben Mebarek, Digital Director at NellyRodi.
- Megatrends for AW 19-20: Consumer and product trends. Translating the latest lingerie trends for Autumn Winter 19-20 by Florence Peyrichou, who runs the NellyRodi Lingerie Studio.
- Commitments and new challenges for brands in the lingerie & beachwear sectors – Which new figures & brands are making a difference? by Julie Kosossey, Group Manager, NellyRodi.
Nardjisse Ben Mebarek
Sunday 8 July, Carlin Creative Trend Bureau, trend consultants since 1974, and their team of experts will be taking over to organize a day of exchange and forecasting.
The programme includes:
- The power of colour in the form of Trend Drivers led by Virginie Corbasson, Head of Consulting at Carlin.
- What’s the best strategy for handling influencers in the jungle of marketing influence? The Reech agency and its founder, Guillaume Doki-Thonon, in conversation with Edouard Keller, International Director at Carlin.
- The increasing importance of image in today’s society will also be explored over the course of the day.
Fully committed to the new era and new Industry 4.0 concepts, Lectra will highlight all the latest innovative processes serving the fashion industry and companies working within the industry on Monday 9 July.
During two round-table discussions, Lectra’s Vice President for Innovation, Philippe Ribera, accompanied by other experts and professionals, will talk about digitalization in the textile-apparel sector, before exploring how the fashion industry has developed and transformed within this new technological environment.